First steps with IQOS 2.4 PLUS.
- Tap the button on your IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger to check your battery level. If it’s low, plug your device into a power outlet using an IQOS AC adaptor and cable.
- Press the button at the top of your Pocket Charger for four seconds to turn it on. Then check the status lights on your IQOS 3 DUO Holder to see its battery level. Two lights mean it’s fully charged (ready for two uses). One light means it’s ready for one use. No lights mean no power and it’s time to recharge the Holder.
- Gently insert a stick, without twising, into your Holder. Then press and hold the holder button. One vibration and lights pulsing slowly means it’s getting ready. Two vibrations and both status lights on mean it's ready to use.
- When you feel another two vibrations, your IQOS time is nearly up. Slide open the Holder, remove the stick, and slide the Holder shut then tap the Holder button to see its status. Remember that one light means you only have one use left, so you'll need to put back into the Pocket Charger after next time.
- When your Holder is in the Poket Charger, flashing lights mean itss charging. When both lights are on and stay on, your Holder is ready to take out
- Tap the button on your IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button to check the battery level. A flashing light at the top means the battery’s low and you'll need to plug the Pocket Charger into a power outlet using an IQOS AC adaptor and cable. A flashing light means the battery’s now charging. When the status bar is full, your device is fully charged and good for up to 20 uses.
- Check the status lights on your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Two lights mean your Holder's fully charged and ready for two uses. One light means you only have one use left. No lights means there’s no battery power and it’s time to recharge.
- Slide open your Holder, remove the stick, slide the Holder shut and insert the Holder into the Pocket Charger. If two small lights start flashing on the top of the Pocket Charger, your Holder is charging. When they stop flashing, your Holder is good and ready to use.
- Wait for your IQOS 3 DUO Holder to cool down then slide the cap off.
- Tap out any loose tobacco from inside your Holder then insert the cleaning tool. Once in, gently twist two or three times before carefully removing it.
- Clean your device as often as you can. Remember to avoid the blade, and don’t forget to clean the cap top to bottom too. A cleaner device makes for a better taste experience. It’s as simple as that.
Tips from us, to you
Inserting your sticks correctly every time
Nobody wants a damaged device, that’s a given. So when inserting your stick into your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, don't twist or force it in.
Keeping on top of your battery power
Charging your IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger daily is the best way to make sure you're never without your IQOS device. Always use a wall outlet, and try charging it at the same time you charge your mobile phone.
Starting up your IQOS 3 DUO device
Press and hold the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button for four seconds, then release. The Pocket Charger and Holder status lights will start to turn on slowly.
That’s not all. There’s more useful information in our IQOS 3 DUO User Guide.
Our IQOS 3 DUO User Guide will let you delve deeper into how your device works and what it can do.
Something we haven't covered?
There are several ways you can reach us.
Chat to our personal coaches in real time. They’re available from Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm. Just give them a message and they’ll say hello within seconds.
We’re very social on our social media, so feel free to message us with any questions and we’ll get back to you in minutes.
Write to us. Our inbox is never too full.
is too small
Your question might have already been asked before. Browse our FAQs to see if there’s an answer waiting for you.
Sometimes you just want to hear a human voice. We get it. That’s why our phone support line connects you directly to an IQOS expert.