Quick Start your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Experience.
First steps with IQOS 2.4 PLUS
- Press the button on your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger for four seconds until you see a light. No light? Try charging your IQOS with the IQOS AC power adaptor and cable.
- Open the Pocket Charger, insert the Holder Pocket Charger, then close the lid. When the small light flashes, your device is charging.
- Take the Holder out of the Pocket Charger then gently insert a tobacco stick into it, being careful not to twist anything.
- Press and hold the Holder button. After one vibration, the holder light will slowly pulse. When the light stops pulsing and stays white, your Holder is ready to use.
- When the light starts to fade, it’s almost time to remove the stick. When the light turns off, remove the stick and recharge your device, ready for next time
- Take out your used tobacco stick.
- Put your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder in the Pocket Charger and close the lid. When you see a small light flash, your Holder is flashing.
- After a few minutes, the small light will stop flashing. Your Holder is charged and ready to use.
- When the battery lights on your Pocket Charger fade, plug it into a wall outlet using your IQOS cable and AC power adaptor to recharge.
- Wait for your IQOS 2.4 PLUS to cool down then slide the cap off.
- Tap out any loose tobacco from inside your Holder then insert the cleaning tool. Once in, gently twist two or three times before carefully removing it.
- Clean your device using the cleaning sticks as often as you can. Remember to avoid the blade, and don’t forget to clean the cap top to bottom too. A cleaner device makes for a better taste experience. It’s as simple as that.
Tips from us, to you
Inserting your sticks correctly every time
Nobody wants a damaged device, that’s a given. So when inserting your stick into your IQOS 2.4 PLUS, don't twist or force it in.
Keeping on top of your battery power
Charging your IQOS 2.4 PLUS daily is the best way to make sure you're never without your IQOS device. Always use a wall outlet, and try charging it at the same time you charge your mobile phone.
Starting up your IQOS 2.4 PLUS device
Press and hold the Holder button once, then release. Once the light stops flashing, it's ready to use.
That’s not all. There’s more useful information in our IQOS 2.4 PLUS User Guide.
Our IQOS 2.4 PLUS User Guide will let you delve deeper into how your device works and what it can do.
Something we haven't covered?
There are several ways you can reach us.
Chat to our personal coaches in real time. They’re available from Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm. Just give them a message and they’ll say hello within seconds.
We’re very social on our social media, so feel free to message us with any questions and we’ll get back to you in minutes.
Write to us. Our inbox is never too full.
is too small
Your question might have already been asked before. Browse our FAQs to see if there’s an answer waiting for you.
Sometimes you just want to hear a human voice. We get it. That’s why our phone support line connects you directly to an IQOS expert.